FINEX 1-Quart Sauce Pot
Prevents caramelizing and scorching of sweet secret sauces— it’s a go-to for perfect reductions and glazes too. Beyond sauces, our cast iron sauce pot is excellent for baked beans, polenta or grits. Works great for baking delicious single-serve brownies, cakes and cornbread. Some even throw it in their wood-fired ovens for single-serve lasagna.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Thick-bottom design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Speed cool stainless steel handle—no need for oven mitts when melting butter, or heating soup.
- Use with gas, induction, electric or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
- Multi-angle design for perfect pours of sweet and savory sauces.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- Good Forever guarantee.
“Prevents caramelizing and scorching of sweet secret sauces – handier than a handle on a knife.”
A wise old BBQ pit master once said “Nothing can’t be improved with one of 4 things: BBQ sauce, melted butter, cheese or chocolate.” He went on to clarify that beer doesn’t count but his point was made. We think he’d fall hard for our thick bottomed 1 Quart Cast Iron Sauce Pot. So much of what makes a good sauce great is the sugar content and that same sugar can easily caramelize, scorch or separate if it gets overheated. Our cast iron sauce pot prevents that.
Beyond sauces, our cast iron sauce pot is perfect for delicious baked beans, polenta or grits. Some restaurants even use it to bake single-serve lasagna in their wood-fired ovens. Stable and tip resistant, each cast iron pot is made by hand from premium American cast iron, polished stainless steel and brass and then double hand seasoned with organic flax seed oil for a lifetime of use. Around here this pot has already proven it’s worth heating countless soups, side dishes and makes the best S’mores dip we’ve ever dipped. A FINEX 1 Quart Sauce Pot is handier than a handle on a knife.
Size 12″ x 6″ x 4.25″
Cooking Surface 4″
Weight 5 lbs.
Cooking Methods Gas, Induction, Electric, Oven, Grill, Fire