If your shipment arrives through a typical delivery service such as UPS or FedEx, you have 24 hours to call us at 813-962-1700 to report the damage.
If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Just Grillin, Inc cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
If your order ships via freight, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive.
- If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Received 4 of 5 pieces”
- Call us at 813-962-1700 highlighting immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the
- shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
Step 2: Inspect the packaging for external damage.
- If you notice exterior damage:
- Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt.
- If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 813-962-1700. ( If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible. )
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
- Please Note: Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
Step 3: If there is no visible external damage, please sign for your freight and specifically write this note on the delivery receipt: “Did not inspect for concealed damage.”
Step 4: Please inspect your items for concealed damage after the driver has left. You have 24 hours to call us at 813-962-1700 to report concealed damage.