- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- SK Pineapple Ginger Sauce
Bring the rice, pineapple juice, water, pineapple, butter, lime zest, and salt to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir in the cilantro, green onions, and lime juice to serve.
- Avocado Fries:
- 1 avocado, sliced into 12 ‘fry’ lengths
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tomatillo salsa
- 1 dash chili-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
Preheat grill/oven to 450⁰ F.
Pour flour into a shallow bowl. Pour egg in another shallow bowl. Pour breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
- Gently press the avocado slices into flour to coat and shake off any excess flour. Dip into beaten egg and press into bread crumbs. Place breaded avocado slices onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over breaded avocado slices.
- Bake avocado in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and ‘fries’ are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir sour cream, garlic powder, tomatillo salsa, and chile-garlic sauce together in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
4 Yukon gold potatoes, cleaned
2 large cloves of garlic, sliced very thinly (I use a mandolin)
6 tablespoons butter
Fine sea salt
Coarsely-ground black pepper
1/8 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1/4 cup grated Asiago Fresco cheese
1/4 cup grated aged cheddar cheese
Chopped fresh chives or thinly-sliced green onions
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling at 500ºF. (If you are making the Tomahawk Chops with Grilled Mushrooms and Garlic Scapes, start the potatoes in the grill 30 minutes before starting the chops on the grill.)
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices without going all the way through. A good tip is to place old wooden spoons on each side of the potato when slicing to keep the knife from going all the way down to the cutting board.
- Depending on how many slices of garlic you were able to cut, place a slice of garlic into each slit or every other slit in each of the potatoes.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Brush onto the outsides and into the slits in the potatoes. Season the outside and inside the slits with salt.
- Place the potatoes directly onto the grill grate (slits-up) in the indirect zone. Close the hood and roast for 45 minutes, rotating every 15 minutes for even cooking.
- Melt the remaining three tablespoons of butter and brush onto the potatoes. Season them lightly with pepper and sprinkle the cheese on top. Close the grill hood and continue roasting for 10 minutes more.
- Carefully remove the sliced baked potatoes from the grill and top with fresh chives or green onions.
2 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
Preheat grill to 250⁰F.
- Rinse and dry your sweet potatoes thoroughly and slice them as uniformly thin as possible. Chips that are too thick in parts won’t crisp up all the way.
- Toss slices in a touch of olive oil to lightly coat, then sprinkle with salt.
- Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 2 hours, flipping chips once at halfway point to ensure even cooking. You may also want to rotate pan for more even cooking (optional but recommended).
- Remove once crisp and golden brown. Some may feel tender in the middle but take them out and let rest for 10 minutes or so to crisp up. Serve immediately.
“Very flavorful. A different twist on the ol’ deviled egg.”
+ 6 hard-boiled eggs
+ 3 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
+ 1 tablespoon butter, softened
+ 3 tablespoons onions, chopped finely
+ 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained well
+ 1 teaspoon yellow mustard (Try Stonewall Kitchen Ballpark Mustard)
+ salt and mustard
+ 1/4 – 1/3 cup mayonnaise
1.Cut eggs in halves lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks.
3. Mash yolks in medium bowl.
4. Add relish, onion and bacon.
5. Add butter, salt, pepper, and mustard.
6. Mix thoroughly.
7. Add mayonnaise to bind.
8. Refill egg whites.
9. Sprinkle with Paprika.
10. Refrigerate to meld flavors.
“These kabobs are tender, sweet, and delicious. They’re easy to make and only require a few ingredients.”
+ 3 tablespoons soy sauce
+ 3 tablespoons brown sugar (Try Kosmo’s Sweet Maple Brown Sugar)
+ 2 tablespoons sherry
+ 1 tablespoon sesame oil
+ 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
+ 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
+ 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 2 inch pieces
+ 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
1. In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken juices run clear.
“This is a salad that everyone seems to love. I always get lots of compliments on this recipe and it is just a pleasing taste that seems to suit everyone.”
Ingredients: (10 Servings)
+ 4 Cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
+ 1 Cup Mayonnaise (Try Saucy Everything All Natural Spicy Mayo)
+ 1/4 Cup Distilled White Vinegar
+ 2/3 Cup White Sugar
+ 2 1/2 Tablespoons Prepared Yellow Mustard (Try Stonewall Kitchen Ballpark Mustard)
+ 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
+ 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
+ 1 Large Onion, Chopped
+ 2 Stalks Celery, Chopped
+ 1 Green Bell Pepper, Seeded and Chopped
+ 1/4 Cup Grated Carrot (Optional)
+ 2 Tablespoons Chopped Pimento Peppers (Optional)
+ 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Crowd Pleasing Chutney Spread:
2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen’s Old Farmhouse Chutney
1/4 cup scallions, sliced
10 strips bacon, cooked well, drained, and crumbled
1/4 cup finely chopped smoked almonds or sesame seed
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, curry powder, and salt. Stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
2. Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of a 10-inch quiche dish.
3. Puree the chutney in a blender or food processor. Spread chutney on top of the cheese mixture.
4. Spread the scallions evenly over chutney layer. Sprinkle the bacon and almonds on top.
5. Serve with Melba toast or wheat crackers.
Note: May be prepared a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Baked Camembert:
1 8-oz. wheel of Camembert Cheese, or two 6- oz. wheels
1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen’s Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. walnuts or pecans, toasted
1. Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by greasing lightly or lining it with parchment paper.
2. Make sure you only cut through the rind of the Camembert cheese by running a knife around the top (¼ inch in from the edge of the cheese). Make several cuts across the cheese forming small triangles, and then gently remove the top rind forming a shallow cup to hold the jam.
3. Spread the Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Onion Garlic Jam over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle the rosemary and nuts on top. Place on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes, or until the cheese is warm and soft.
4. Transfer cheese to a serving dish with a spatula. Serve warm with crackers or French bread toasts.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Tomato Bruschetta:
1 French baguette, sliced ¼ inch thick
1 clove garlic
Stonewall Kitchen’s Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread
2 Tbsp. basil leaves, chiffonade
Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake 5-10 minutes, until slightly toasted.
2. Rub garlic over warm toast.
3. Spread Stonewall Kitchen Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread over each toast. Top with basil leaves and Parmesan cheese.
4. Serve at room temperature or heat under until cheese melts.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball:
16 oz. cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen’s Old Farmhouse Chutney 1/4 cup green onion – diced 1 clove garlic – crushed dash of salt dash of pepper 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded 1/2 cup pecans
1. Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper. 2. Fold in the Colby and Monterey jack cheeses. 3. Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped pecans.