Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Barbecued Brisket:
12-ounces (1-1/2 cups) light or dark beer or ale
1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
1 (3 to 3-1/2 pound) flat-cut brisket, well trimmed
2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill or oven to 300°F.
2. Combine beer, grille sauce and Red Pepper Jelly in a large, deep skillet. Bring mixture to a boil just to melt jelly. Add brisket, cover tightly, and bake in oven until very tender, 3 to 3-1/2 hours. If preferred, cook over a low flame on top of stove, regulating heat so liquid only simmers. Turn once or twice during cooking.
3. When done, remove meat, allow to stand briefly, and either pull apart into shreds or cut across the grain into slices.
4. Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with plenty of the pan gravy.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Meatloaf:
3/4 pound ground beef
3/4 pound ground pork
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Red Relish
1/4 cup tomato sauce
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
2. Combine the beef, pork, onion, Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Red Relish, tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, egg and salt. Mix thoroughly and place in prepared loaf pan.
3. Combine the Ketchup and brown sugar. Spread this mixture over the meat loaf.
4. Bake 1-1 1/4 hours until the meat loaf is firm and has an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Remove meat loaf from the oven and drain off fat and let “set” 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Spicy Supreme Meatloaf:
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1 tablespoon garlic powder
3 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/4 cup Texas Pepper Jelly Apple Habanero Jelly
1/4 cup finely chopped apple, or applesauce
1/4 cup diced green pepper
1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 pound sausage
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or ground-up soda crackers
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Texas Pepper Jelly Apple Habanero Rib Candy
1/4 cup brown sugar
dash black pepper
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. Preheat your grill or oven to 350.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, mustard, apples, green pepper, and pepper jelly. Add the salt, pepper, and marjoram. Blend thoroughly. Add the meats, bread crumbs, milk, and onions. Use your hands to mix it up well.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the ketchup, Rib Candy, sugar, and vinegar.
4. Transfer the meat mixture to a large loaf pan. Brush the meat, all over, with the Rib Candy/ketchup/sugar/vinegar mixture. Use about half the marinade mixture.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from grill or oven and brush with more glaze. Return to grill or oven and bake another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with remaining glaze. Return to grill or oven for approximately 10 more minutes, or however long it takes for that final glaze to “set.”
6. Let the meat loaf settle before slicing.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Daddy’s BBQ™ Burgers:
1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Daddy’s BBQ™ Sweet Love™ Original Rub
2 Tbsp. Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce
1. To each pound of ground beef, add the following 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Daddy’s BBQ™ Sweet Love™ Original Rub and 2 Tbsp. Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce (too much sauce will make your burgers fall apart).
2. Form into patties (theses burgers will cook best when they are between 1/4 and 1/3 lb. each).
3. Grill burgers (do not push down on the burgers and watch the flame on your grill, as Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce will cause flare-ups that might just blacken those burgers).
4. Serve to tailgaters and enjoy the best burgers you’ve ever had!