Latest "Chicken" Posts
Skewered Grilled Chicken with Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients Skewered Grilled Chicken with Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. If using the chicken as an appetizer, cut chicken into strips and place on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for thirty minutes.
2. Place either breast halves or skewered chicken in a flat pan.
3. Coat the chicken with 1/2 of the Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and let marinate for several hours, turning once or twice (Overnight marinating works well also).
4. Measure 1/2 cup of Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and pour into a small saucepan.
5. Place 1/2 cup of the peanut butter in the saucepan and blend well.
6. Add heavy cream and mix well with the peanut butter and teriyaki mixture, bring to a simmer.
7. Spray grill or broiler with pan release spray and pre-heat
8. Grill chicken breasts or skewers until chicken is firm, evenly browned, and cooked thoroughly.
9. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
10. Place cooked chicken on plates or platters and ladle warmed sauce over chicken or place sauce in a bowl for dipping.
11. Serve to guests and enjoy.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Tuscan Baked Chicken:
4-7 pound roasting chicken, quartered
1- 11 oz. bottle Stonewall Kitchen Tuscan Marinade
2 pounds fingering potatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Place and seal the quartered chicken in a plastic zip bag with the Stonewall Kitchen Tuscan Marinade. Remove as much air as possible. Marinate overnight periodically massaging the marinade into the skin of the chicken.
2. Grill or oven roast the chicken (in a 400 degrees oven) until an internal temperature of 170 degrees is achieved. Pull chicken when temperature is about 165 degrees, allow to sit until temperature is 170 degrees F. The chicken should be crispy and golden with the juices running clear.
3. Toss clean fingerling potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in a 400 degree grill or oven until tender, about 15-30 minutes. Serve with Tuscan chicken.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Mushroom Sage Garlic Chicken:
4 each Chicken Breasts, skin on
To taste Sea Salt
To taste Black Peppercorns, crushed
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup White Wine
4 each Garlic Cloves, minced
1 medium Shallot, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 Bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Mushroom Sage Steak Sauce
1. Preheat grill or oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Salt and Pepper each piece of chicken.
3. Heat cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Make sure that the pan is large enough to hold all four chicken breasts at once. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil and allow pan to heat about one minute more.
4. Place chicken breasts in the skillet, skin side down. You should hear a sizzling sound.
5. Cook until skins become golden brown. Flip each breast over and place the whole pan into the grill.
6. Cook the chicken until they reach an internal temperature of 158 degrees F and remove from grill.
7. Place chicken on a plate to rest for at least 5 minutes. Re-check temperature to assure it has reached 165 degrees. Do not cut the chicken until that time is up.
8. Place the cast iron skillet back onto a burner on medium high heat. Deglaze the cast iron skillet with the wine, being sure to scrape the bottom of the cast iron skillet pan thoroughly.
9. Add shallot and garlic and cook until fragrant.
10. Pour in the bottle of Mushroom Sage Steak Sauce and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
11. Serve this pan sauce over the chicken.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Stuffed Mole Chicken Breasts:
4 poblano or Cubanelle chilies
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick
1/2½ cup plain breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Mole Sauce
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1. Roast peppers on a baking sheet directly on a grill or under the broiler until tender and charred on all sides.
2. Place cooked peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to sit 30 minutes.
3. Peel skin off cooled peppers. Slice pepper open and remove stems and seeds, try to keep the pepper as whole as possible.
4. Pound chicken breast to 1/4-inch thickness. Place a pepper on top of each breast.
5. Top peppers with slices of Monterey Jack Cheese. Roll each breast up.
6. In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs, chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
7. Brush rolled chicken breast with olive oil. Dip in seasoned breadcrumbs. Place in a greased baking dish seam side down. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
8. Preheat grill or oven to 400 degrees F. Bake chicken 25 minutes. Top with mole sauce and scallions. Return to grill or oven for another 15-20 minutes until sauce is bubbly and the chicken is cooked through (an internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Serve hot.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Pomegranate Braised Chicken:
2-1/2 pounds cut-up bone-in chicken
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup butter
1 cup leeks, chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen’s Pomegranate Grille Sauce
1. In a Dutch oven (or pan that can go from the stove top to the oven with a lid) melt the butter and add the olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Braise the chicken pieces and cook until browned and the skin is crisp on both sides.
3. Remove chicken and add the chopped leeks. Cook until tender.
4. Add the wine and Stonewall Kitchen Pomegranate Grille Sauce to the leeks. Stir until combined.
5. Return chicken to the pot skin side down. Cover and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1-1/2 hours turning once halfway through the cook time. The chicken should be tender and falling away from the bone. Remove from the oven. Remove chicken, skim and discard the clear fat from the sauce. Serve the chicken and the sauce over your favorite rice dish.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for:
2.5 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thighs would be fine too)
Salt and pepper
1 cup Savannah Bee Company’s Grill Honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons diced onion
4 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoon canola oil
2 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
4 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 6 Tablespoons water
1. Season both sides of chicken lightly with salt and pepper, put into crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine Savannah Bee Company Grill Honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
3. Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
4. Dissolve 4 teaspoons of cornstarch in 6 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Cut chicken into bite size pieces, then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice or noodles.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Chili Chicken:
2 1/2 – 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons oil of choice
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen’s Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
1/4 cup chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeno, chopped
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. When hot, add chicken pieces and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
2. Remove chicken from pan and discard cooking liquid.
3. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. When hot, add diced onion. Cook until slightly soft; then reduce heat to medium-low and add chopped garlic. Stir occasionally.
4. When onion is translucent, add chicken broth, chicken, Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce, chili powder, cayenne and peppers.
5. Simmer for 2-3 hours, uncovered.
6. For best results, after summering, refrigerate overnight. When ready to reheat, simmer uncovered an additional 2 hours, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and chicken breaks apart.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Chicken Mole:
2 tablespoons light olive oil or vegetable oil
1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
Salt and pepper
1 cup onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
Stonewall Kitchen Mole Sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds or pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Warm white corn tortillas
1. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large heavy skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet in batches and sauté until golden brown on all sides.
2. Remove and set aside covered with foil. Drain all but 2 Tbs. fat.
3. Add sliced onion and sauté until golden. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
4. Return chicken to skillet, add ½ bottle Mole Sauce. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, spooning sauce over chicken every 10 minutes. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds or pepitas and chopped cilantro. Serve with warm corn tortillas and rice.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Sesame Chicken:
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 large egg whites
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1 cup sesame seeds
24 oz. oil, for frying
1 jar of either Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce or Stonewall Kitchen Orange Ginger Mustard Pretzel Dip
1. Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 1 x 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. Whisk together the egg whites, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Whisk until frothy.
3. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture.
4. Coat chicken pieces in sesame seeds.
5. Heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Roasted Apple Chicken Salad:
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
1/3 Cup granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 Tbsp. onion, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 Tsp. salt
1/4 Tsp. thyme leaves
1/3 Cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
1/3 Cup toasted pecans, chopped (optional)
1. In a deep skillet, cover chicken with water. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Cool.
2. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Combine all ingredients and serve chilled on crusty bread as a sandwich or over salad greens.
Just Grillin Proudly Offers These Great Brands and Many More...