Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Roasted Garlic Onion Jam Pizza:
1 thin pizza crust (12″ Boboli)
3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
1/2 cup blue cheese (or feta, goat or any cheese)
1. Preheat grill or oven to 450 degrees
2. Spread the Roasted Garlic Onion Jam evenly over crust
3. Sprinkle cheese over entire top of the pizza
4. Bake 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and jam begins to bubble.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Southwestern Pizza:
1 (12-inch) purchased pizza crust, such as Boboli
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
5 ounces of jalapeno or plain Monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
2 southwestern-flavored (or other) cooked chicken sausages, sliced
1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 small onion, split and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos, optional
1. Preheat grill or oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Put pizza crust on a cookie sheet.
3. Spread Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce over crust. Drizzle on 4 ounces of cheese.
4. Add sausage, bell pepper and onion slices and jalapenos, if using. Drizzle on remaining cheese and bake in the lower part of oven until cheese is melted and bubbling and crust is crisp 11 to 14 minutes. Remove, cut into slices and serve.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Smoked Gouda Chicken Pizza:
One 12-inch pizza crust, homemade or purchased
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce
1 cup (approx. 3 oz.) chicken, cooked and diced
1/4 cup onion, diced
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced or diced
2 cups smoked cheese (Gouda, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Provolone)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
3. Spread Honey Barbecue Sauce evenly over top of crust.
4. Sprinkle smoked cheese evenly over sauce.
5. Evenly distribute cooked chicken, diced onion and roasted red peppers on top of cheese.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.