Pork Butt made with PorkU Rub “I Like Pig Butts and I Cannot Lie”
½ cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet Sauce
4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1 clove garlic, minced
4 French style sandwich rolls, sliced horizontally
Dill pickle slices
¼ pound sliced Colby Cheddar Cheese
- Pull apart the pork butt and mix with Rufus Teague Honey Sweet Sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter and garlic. Butter the sandwich bread on both sides.
- Place the pulled pork mixture, cheese slices, and dill pickle slices on sandwich bread.
- Place pan over medium high heat. Grill until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Roasted Apple Chicken Salad:
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
1/3 Cup granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 Tbsp. onion, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 Tsp. salt
1/4 Tsp. thyme leaves
1/3 Cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
1/3 Cup toasted pecans, chopped (optional)
1. In a deep skillet, cover chicken with water. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Cool.
2. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Combine all ingredients and serve chilled on crusty bread as a sandwich or over salad greens.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Sloppy Joe Sandwiches:
1/4 cup vegetable or light olive oil
1-cup onion, chopped 3/8-inch
1-cup celery, chopped 3/8-inch
1 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped 3/8-1/2 inch
2 tsp. garlic, minced
3 pounds ground beef
2 cups tomato Sauce
2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup
1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the onion, celery, and green bell, sauté until onion is translucent but not browned. Add garlic and sauté about 2 minutes.
2. Add ground beef and brown. Drain off grease.
3. Add remaining Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup and other ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer until flavor fully develops, about 15-30 minutes.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Tuscan Panini Sandwich:
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen’s Tuscan Marinade
12 sliced of crusty bread or focaccia
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 medium tomatoes, sliced (or chopped sundried tomatoes)
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
6 slices Provolone cheese
1. Pound chicken breasts until 1/2 inch thick. Place in a Ziploc bag with Stonewall Kitchen Tuscan Marinade. Allow to marinate1-4 hours up to overnight periodically massaging the marinade into the meat.
2. Grill chicken until an internal temperature of 170 degrees is achieved (remove from grill at about 165 degrees and allow to rest, temperature will continue to rise to 170 degrees F).
3. Brush one side of each piece of bread with olive oil. Spread the mayonnaise on the other side of bread. Place on top of bread the grilled chicken, basil, tomato slices and provolone cheese. Place the second piece of bread on top to form sandwich.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Cheddar Herb Biscuits with Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Horseradish Sauce:
1 box Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix
1/3 lb. sliced, smoked deli turkey
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
1 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
Mayonnaise to taste
2 Tbsp. finely chopped chives
1. Make Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuits according to package directions. Roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into 1 3/4 inch rounds. Bake until golden brown.
2. While baking, slice deli turkey into small circles with a cookie cutter, slightly larger than the muffins.
3. In a bowl, mix 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce with Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard and 1 TBSP of mayonnaise or more, to taste.
4. Mix until creamy, add the chopped chives and set aside.
5. Cut through each muffin horizontally, removing the tops.
6. Spread each bottom generously with Horseradish Sauce.
7. Place 2 rounds of smoked turkey over sauce and replace top.
8. Set on an attractive tray, garnishing with additional parsley and chives if desired.
Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich – Serves 6
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich:
Salt and Pepper
2-3 lb. trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
One bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce
6 Sandwich Buns
Optional – Cole Slaw
1. Rub salt and pepper over a 2-3 lb. trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot with a lid. Brown the roast on all sides.
2. Cover pot and roast in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can be pulled apart with a fork.
3. Shred the pork, removing excess fat, and toss with 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce.
4. Serve warm on a sandwich bun – as an option, top with coleslaw.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Provolone Panini with Plum Tomatoes:
2 sandwich style English muffins
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 slices Provolone cheese
2 tsp Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
1 Tbsp canola oil
4 very thin slices prosciutto
1. Slice English muffins and spread bottoms with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam.
2. Layer cheese, tomatoes, prosciutto, and top with other half of English Muffin.
3. Heat skillet and add canola oil.
4. Place panini in skillet and top with bacon press. Cook until golden on each side, about two or three minutes.
5. Serve warm with suggested soups.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Pilgrim Turkey Sandwiches:
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
16-slices whole grain bread
2 cups prepared stuffing
1 1/2 – 2 pounds sliced turkey
1. In a small bowl combine the Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce and mayonnaise. Mix until uniform.
2. Layer stuffing and turkey slices on one slice of bread for each sandwich.
3. Top with cranberry mayonaise mix, another slice of bread, cut in half and serve.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients Daddy’s BBQ Sloppy Jimmy Sandwiches:
1 lb ground sirloin
1-2 tsp Daddy’s BBQ Sweet Love Chicken Rub
1 cup Daddy’s BBQ Sauce
4 sandwich buns
1. Brown the ground sirloin over medium-high heat, and drain any excess grease.
2. Season meat with Daddy’s BBQ Sweet Love Chicken Rub.
3. Continue cooking over medium-high heat about 5 more minutes, stirring.
4. Add Daddy’s BBQ Sauce.
5. Cook and stir 5 minutes more.
6. Serve on sandwich buns and prepare to get sloppy!
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Daddy’s BBQ™ Burgers:
1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Daddy’s BBQ™ Sweet Love™ Original Rub
2 Tbsp. Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce
1. To each pound of ground beef, add the following 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Daddy’s BBQ™ Sweet Love™ Original Rub and 2 Tbsp. Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce (too much sauce will make your burgers fall apart).
2. Form into patties (theses burgers will cook best when they are between 1/4 and 1/3 lb. each).
3. Grill burgers (do not push down on the burgers and watch the flame on your grill, as Daddy’s BBQ™ Sauce will cause flare-ups that might just blacken those burgers).
4. Serve to tailgaters and enjoy the best burgers you’ve ever had!