Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Chili Chicken:
2 1/2 – 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons oil of choice
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen’s Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
1/4 cup chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeno, chopped
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. When hot, add chicken pieces and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
2. Remove chicken from pan and discard cooking liquid.
3. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. When hot, add diced onion. Cook until slightly soft; then reduce heat to medium-low and add chopped garlic. Stir occasionally.
4. When onion is translucent, add chicken broth, chicken, Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce, chili powder, cayenne and peppers.
5. Simmer for 2-3 hours, uncovered.
6. For best results, after summering, refrigerate overnight. When ready to reheat, simmer uncovered an additional 2 hours, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and chicken breaks apart.
Lamb Stew – Serves 4
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Lamb Stew:
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 pounds lamb, trimmed and cubed
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups onion, 1/4-inch dice
3-4 cups unsalted beef stock
1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Onion and Garlic Jam
1/2 cup Guinness (optional)
1 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½- inch pieces
12 ounces carrots (about 4), peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Heat oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat until the oil is hot and shimmers, but does not smoke.
2. Add meat in batches making sure to not overcrowd the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until browned on all sides. Remove meat and tent with foil until all meat is cooked. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of fat from the pan.
3. Add onion and sauté until tender and translucent. Make sure onion does not brown.
4. Add the beef stock, Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam and Guinness. Adjust seasoning by adding salt and pepper.
5. Add cooked meat, potatoes and carrots. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover and braise 1-2 hours until meat is tender. It is important that a low simmer is maintained to assure the meat will be tender.
6. Stew can be thickened with flour if desired.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Winter Vegetable Chicken Stew:
1 Tbs. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 large parsnips, sliced
2 cups butternut Squash
2 large carrots, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
5 cups low fat chicken broth
2 lbs. boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup couscous
1/3 cup golden raisins
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel and slice carrots and parsnips 1/4″ thick. Peel and cut butternut squash into 1/2″ chunks. Cut chicken into 1″ cubes.
2. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and the crushed garlic. Cook until tender.
3. Add the cubed chicken and cook through.
4. In a 6 quart Dutch Oven, bring 5 cups of chicken broth to a boil. Add carrots, parsnips and squash. Cover and cook until tender. Approximately 5 minutes.
5. Remove 2 cups of the mixture and puree. Add back into the pot to thicken.
6. Add sautéed onions and chicken to the vegetable mixture.
7. Add Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce, golden raisins and couscous. Cover and lower heat.
8. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Stir and let simmer another 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve with rounds of garlic toast.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Spicy Gazpacho:
1/4 cup red onion, coarse chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, cored and seeded, coarse chopped
1/2 cup seedless cucumber, coarse chopped
1/4 cup celery, coarse chopped
1 14.5-ounce canned diced tomatoes, drained a little
1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Pepper to taste
½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa
1-tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Sour cream and or guacamole for garnish
1. Place the red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber and celery in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse processor until the vegetables are finely chopped (depending how chunky you want your gazpacho).
2. Add the canned tomatoes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa. Pulse until uniformly blended.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in cilantro. Serve chilled garnished with sour cream and or guacamole for a refreshing cold soup.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for French Onion Soup:
3 large sweet onions, sliced thin
3 Tbsp. extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 cups (or 3-14 oz. cans) beef broth
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
1 loaf French bread, cut into 1″ slices, toasted
4-6 oz. gruyere, swiss or provolone cheese, grated
1. Over medium heat, warm oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven.
2. Add onions and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
3. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally.
4. Cook for 35-45 minutes until onions are a deep, golden brown.
5. Add Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
6. Ladle soup into 4 heatproof bowls. Top with toasted bread slices and grated cheese.
7. Broil 2-3 minutes until cheese is bubbly and browned.
8. Garnish, if desired, with fresh chives, parsley or thyme.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Apple Butternut Squash Soup:
2 Tbs. Butter
1/2 Cup onion, chopped
2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
2-2 1/4 Pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 2 inch chunks
3 Cups chicken broth
1/4 Tsp. Ground nutmeg
1/2 Cup light cream
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small saucepan melt butter and cook the onion and apple until tender.
2. Place butternut squash in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cook squash until tender. Drain.
3. Combine the squash, apple and onion mixture in a food processor and process until smooth. Return these ingredients to the large saucepan.
4. Add remaining ingredients heat through and serve in warm bowls.
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Pumpkin Soup:
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil or unsalted butter
1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4” dice
2 cups chicken broth
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
1 1/2 cups half and half or light cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat olive oil or butter in a saucepan. Add onions and cook until translucent.
2. Add potatoes and chicken broth to saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
3. When potatoes are fork tender, puree potato-onion mixture with cooking liquid in food processor or blender.
4. Return mixture to saucepan. Stir in contents of 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter, and half and half. Reheat gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tortilla Soup – Serves 6-8
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Tortilla Soup:
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 cups chicken stock
1 15-ounce can *Hominy, drained
1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fire Roasted Vegetable Salsa
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
1-2 teaspoons salt
Crushed corn tortilla chips
Diced avocado, sour cream and shredded cheese for garnish
1. In a large pot heat oil over medium-low heat. Add onion and sauté until tender, but not brown. Add garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes.
2. Add chicken stock, hominy, Fire Roasted Vegetable Salsa, chicken and black beans. Stir and bring to a simmer. Add salt to taste (sodium content in chicken stocks may vary).
3. Serve hot garnished tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream and cheese.
NOTE: Hominy is canned and processed corn kernels often found in the International aisle of your grocery store.